Winning the marathon in a time of 2 hours 31 minutes 32 seconds, a personal best and cramp free marathon for Caleb.
The secret weapon Caleb used was CrampFix, an effective new alternative for cramping used by recreational and professional athletes worldwide.
“I drank one Lemon CrampFix Shot just before the race and had an Espresso CrampFix Shot about the 33km mark. My quads normally start to cramp about the 36km mark so this time I was able to hold on until the end”
Caleb has been using CrampFix for over 12 months to help overcome annoying and disruptive muscle cramps in the pool, on the bike and when running. During long training sessions and on race day.
CrampFix can be used by runners of all levels, not just winners!
- Use on race day to prevent or at time of a cramp
- Shot sachets fit easily into belts and pockets
- No mixing or measuring
- Lasts up to approx 40mins
- Works within 30 seconds to 2 minutes
- Max daily 100ml or 5 x Shot sachets
- 2-3 Shots or 1 Bottle sufficient for a full marathon distance
- Prevents as well as relieves
- All natural
- Gluten free & Vegan
- Tested for banned substances
- Made in Australia in our own manufacturing premises
[ecwid_product id=”102216663″ display=”picture title price options addtobag” version=”2″ show_border=”1″ show_price_on_button=”1″ center_align=”1″]
CrampFix was developed for professional football players who commonly struggle to stay on the field for an entire game. The players needed a solution and so after 3 years of trialing the CrampFix formula, the brand was launched onto the market so that other athletes could manage their cramps.