Congratulations Dani de Francesco on an amazing 2022 National Road Series Win!
You can’t be a champion cyclist without getting your nutrition right and it just so happens that Dani is an Accredited Practicing Dietitian & Nutritionist at Pogo Physio and a Fixx Sponsored Athlete.
Dani’s Race Day Fuelling Tips:
- Fuelling with Fixx always begins the day before the start of a tour.
- Sip on Fixx Fuel X during the day before to ensure liver and muscle glycogen stores are stocked up.
- During the race and even if the weather is a little cooler the humidity can still be high so be sure to get through a Fixx Fuel X drink bottle per hour.
- For short TT and Crit efforts make sure you keep the carb intake high with sips of Fuel X over the day.
- It can be hard getting yourself ready to race again after a hard TT effort, so the Fixx Coffee Shot is the perfect little kick before the crit race.
- In warm weather it is very important to replace electrolytes with the Fuel X all day, pre and post-race, to recover optimally.
At Fixx we’re all about increasing athletic performance through nutrition.
Our products are trusted and used by professional and recreational around the world.
Made in Australia
All Natural, Vegan, Gluten Free